AIM
sion1821

story of a loser story of a loser

Nicely done flash.

And if you people can't figure out why he made all the "normal" people look like "nerds" Then I am suprised that you are smart enough to use a computer.

Poninjas Revenge Poninjas Revenge

Great

Better then your other one

Poninjas: A tribute Poninjas: A tribute

Very Well Done.

This is better then most of my flashes and it's your first. You have alot of talent.

Nazi Assault(old version) Nazi Assault(old version)

Nice game.

Nice game but you know, you shouldn't say it's fun to kill Nazi's, sure they did cause the Holocaust, but America took and enslaved millions and millions of African's and no one says it's fun to kill American's, I think it is unfair to say that it's fun to kill anyone.

Whack - A - Nazi Whack - A - Nazi

You suck!!

You rascist anti-german ass head!!! Making a bad flash is one thing but I can't stand people making all thes e nazi killing things, you are giving germans an even worse reputation!!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Wow, dood, your god.

I don't know what to say, but thnx, my band is having trouble getting guitars and shit, inseed we can use this, thnx man, any way, here is our song, too bad we can't let you guy's hear our lyrics.

9---2-------1---1---0---4---0---1-----3---0---2----0-9----- --------------------------0---4---4-------4---0---4---5---3- 0-5-3--2--5-0-3-c----------------------------------0-------1 ---0---0---0---1---2---7-7-7-8--3-2-0--8-a------------------ ----------------